Saturday, September 3, 2011

Learn how to read charts

To me nothing compares to weekend chart analysis. It is my favorite time. Yes, actually I enjoy the analysis more than trading. Surprised?
Art of charting is the best skill a trader can possess. Without being able to identify what a chart says, trader is not ready to battle. I have been able to study and perfect this skill in detail over the years, and quite frankly, the learning process never stops. I highly suggest that beginning traders concentrate all of their spare time to this most important aspect of this profession. Patience, perseverance, dedication, hard work ethic, and high attention level are important during this study time. If you have a full-time job, and have other activities during the night and weekend - it will take you a lot longer to learn. But once you acquire this powerful skill, nobody will be able to take it away from you!

Stay tuned to my thoughts for next week tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment